chucknks2 chucknks2

I like it

Makes me think of a lost crystal cave no one dares go to...O.o ~haha! Sorry, I like to be imaginative! Great job on it! ^^

The Little Pelican The Little Pelican

~haha

This is a really cute song xD Makes me want to have my niece and nephew listen to it!

It's a beauty It's a beauty

Really good!

I've always been a fan of your more funny songs and now these! I really enjoy listening to this song, very relaxing yet makes you want to get up and bounce your butt a bit xD Awesome job!

-Time Machine- -Time Machine-

Bouncy, fun, and exhilarating!

I agree on the greatness of this song! ^^ I can't help but listen to it again and again ^^ I always love to listen to music while I'm drawing and I've added this one to my list ^^ You did yet another awesome job with an awesome song! ^^
If I could I would definitely make a video for this but, *sigh* I've still got that one for -fireburst- I need to get done -.- Someday maybe XD

Waterflame responds:

Hehe awesome :D thank you for your review as always <3

-BeatFever- -BeatFever-

I've always love songs like these XD

I haven't heard a good one like this in a long while XD
Head bobbin music FTW!! lol ^^ Keep it up

Fish on a Parachute Fish on a Parachute

Great

I love the name and your original style! ^^ You are now one of my new fav. artists! ^^ Can't wait to hear more of your songs ^^

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Hmmm

I don't usually like music such as this but I'm really into this one. I like it quite a bit ^^ Awesome job!! ^^

Evil-Dog responds:

You have been converted to Evil-Dogity

ArcH - Cockjoke! ArcH - Cockjoke!

XDDD

I love music, the lyrics are awesome, but the vocals sound just a bit flat ><" Other than that it's absolutely great!! XDD Definite fav. of mine XD

Archealor responds:

Thanks!

-In between the clouds- -In between the clouds-

*sigh*

It's amazing how just a song and make your day feel so much more lively and delightful. The beautiful and amazing talent you have has "wow'd" me again ^^ Keep it up!!

Oh and I've finally gotten around to getting your album XD (about time... -.-) Can't wait to hear it lol ^^

Waterflame responds:

-Flight- -Flight-

^.^

I've missed hearing your style of music! ^^ It's great to see you submitting new songs and hearing them again! Love it, love it, love it! ^^