Mabel the Muse Mabel the Muse

Perfect ending. Absolutely perfect. xDD

Days Of Yore 2 Days Of Yore 2

Ahh, to be able to mess with someone like that would be priceless! xD Good job with the story! I would love to watch more ^^

"The Worst" "The Worst"

I really like the animation style, different and well done. I'm all for blood-guts gore but the music was a bit too much for me. I understand how it fit in here but it was over the top for me. Other than that, I enjoyed it very much so! :DD

Skincraft Skincraft

Fun xD

I really enjoyed making me ^.^ I think you guys did a great job with this and I know I'm going to use it again here soon! ^^

Hmm... I look like I have blue chicken pocks though T.T Making scales is hard! xD

Mr Agnry Faic 4 Mr Agnry Faic 4

^o^

I really like this game! I was bored and looking through the games, TADAA! This has kept me entertained for a few hours! @o@ Good job and I love the music! ^^

Transmigration Transmigration

Absolutely awesome

I loved it! ^^ Definite fav. of mine! It was fun and I LOVED how the game scenes changed with the song! Purely awesome!! ^^

chucknks2 chucknks2

I like it

Makes me think of a lost crystal cave no one dares go to...O.o ~haha! Sorry, I like to be imaginative! Great job on it! ^^

The Little Pelican The Little Pelican

~haha

This is a really cute song xD Makes me want to have my niece and nephew listen to it!

It's a beauty It's a beauty

Really good!

I've always been a fan of your more funny songs and now these! I really enjoy listening to this song, very relaxing yet makes you want to get up and bounce your butt a bit xD Awesome job!

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Hmmm

This may not be the greatest picture of Ryu in the world but hey, not everyone is perfect. I know what it's like to not draw very well and rise up to be, well, a bit better artist later in life. ^^" I'd say to keep practicing, later on your art will get better.
All in all, it's not bad for starting out. Keep on practicing! I know you can get better, anyone can! ^^

Killer Killer

Great

Seeing this picture and reading the story has just made my night. That is the greatest! xD

I do agree about someone getting in trouble for something like this. They would probably be considered an Emo -.- Sad day when kids can't have their own imagination xP